Thanks for stopping by for the latest installment of Encore Backstage, your behind-the-scenes pass to the latest and greatest developments on the Encore platform!
Today we're announcing an update to how you navigate between the most important pages on Encore.
We've been making all kinds of improvements to the Encore platform and bookings process over the past few months, but we recently realised that the toolbar across the top of every Encore page was no longer as useful as it could be. The simple changes are often the most helpful, so we duly set about giving it an update to reflect how musicians are using Encore.
Here's a quick summary of the changes to look out for:
- We've moved 'Bookings' into the main toolbar. Click this to reach your bookings page, which lists previous bookings and jobs you've applied for.
- The link to 'Events' has been removed. Don't worry, our public event listings are still available: simply head to your dashboard and click 'View all' beside Upcoming Events in the bottom right section.
- Messages are now accessible in the top-right of every screen, using the new message icon. The example below shows an unread message waiting.
- We've grouped the message and notification icons, and moved them left of the search area to make them easier to get to.
- We've also made some tweaks to simplify the sub-menu you'll see on your Dashboard. Most importantly, Payments has become 'Payment history'.
We hope these changes will help you get around the site quicker than ever. As always, please keep sending us your ideas for future improvements using the on-site feedback button or via the contact page.
Encore is one of the world's largest musicians' networks and the fastest way to find great musicians. Join now for free at www.joinencore.com